Monday, October 3, 2011

Proud Mama!!



Hey Trimmers,

 I just wanted to share one of my Proud mommy moments of the day with you. Today was a big mommy and me day with my son, we played all day and watched some television together, went to our local library and had story time then crafting time. During crafting time; which was his first ever he made a beautiful Autumn wreath with leaves and pumpkins. He was so excited crafting with other children and playing in his bottle of glue, I was truly a proud mommy. After those lovely adventures we went to our park and had a blast then went home and had daddy time.
     Well that was my proud mommy moment of the day here is a picture of my 2 year old baby boys first crafting project below.

What Mommy wouldn't be Proud!!


Later Loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment