Tuesday, November 1, 2011

First Day of the Sweet November!!



Hey Trimmers,

Its the first of Sweet November Yay, I know you are all excited many things to come this month. I have personally already started my Christmas shopping but for all those who don't like to be last minute shoppers this is the month to get all your deals and steals to trim your gift shopping budget. So like always a new month mean new coupons, new sales and deals to shop for. This month I am really all about Target shopping center its the best place to shop for the holiday's to me, with extra price cuts, target store coupons, and manufacturing coupons. What better place to shop you can even PM (price match) with competitors ads if you liked to. Today was the official release of the Target Toy Catalog Book so Trimmers make sure you go get yours before they are gone. Later today I will post some printable coupons for Target and coupon Match-ups with special deals.


Later Loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment