Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Great News to Share!!!



Hey Trimmers,

I'm sorry I have not been posting as much this past week or so, but I have some wonderful news to share with all who don't already know. My Hubby and I are expecting our second child and are super excited. Yes, this baby was planned and God has blessed us at the perfect timing I will be keeping updates on my blog for everyone who does not already know about our special news. Since my shopping list is going to be changing suddenly, alot of my post will be as well. I am still going to try to continue my shopping experience's and all great deals, but a majority of my deals will be BABY and TODDLER related. So all my new expectant mom's, veteran mommies, and anyone shopping for a little ones get ready because this new mommy is on a saving frenzy from a new crib down to free booties (socks).


Later Loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment