Sunday, July 1, 2012

It's the First of the Month!!

Hey Trimmers,

It's my favorite time of the month, replenishing the old coupons with the new coupons. I always want to inform my readers of the weekly coupons available every month especially the first day and last day of the month. Sometimes you can find the best deals and discounts on these occasions. Here are my weekly websites I check every Sunday in addition to my 2 Sunday papers I get delivered every week:
www.coupons.com
www.redplum.com
www.smartsource.com
www.couponnetwork.com
www.freecouponalerts.com

If I can not find a coupon I want in my Sunday paper I head right on over to my handy websites.

Talk more this week about my monthly favorites, my end of the month deals and future deals to come this week.

Later Loves and Happy Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment