Monday, July 2, 2012

My 'June' freebie reads!!

Hey Trimmers,

Here are my favorite free magazines from the month of June. I love magazines simply because they keep you updated on the latest and greatest of any topic every month of the year. I love the internet but certain topics can be a bit overwhelming when you can really open 30 pages or so in your magazine and be informed of more than you can imagine in just 10-20 mins. I gain most of my magazines for free through a yearly subscription through certain website offers. One in particular is www.rewardsgold.com
All you do is register take a few surveys and rack up some points to order 1-2 year subscriptions for free. Well I will have plenty more to share later on in the week so peek in on my blog from time to time.

Later Loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment