Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday's "Sunday Coupon Preview Prep Day"




sunday coupon preview[6].jpg

Today on every Friday is the typical day that I start to prepare myself for all of next weeks special deals.   

The stores that I shop at on a regular basis are the websites I usually prepare for, some stores like: 
Target Weekly Ad'sWalmart Weekly Ad's, and CVS Weekly AdThere are so many stores which I choose to shop from but these are my everyday regulars for special 
trim deals.

My primary website I use on Friday is Sunday Coupon Preview, try it out and tell me what you think.
 This website is the best when it comes to wanting to know what is in your Sunday newspaper before it even comes out so that you don't find yourself wasting money on a newspaper with coupons you won't even use.

Check out the Coupon Preview website and give me some feedback on how helpful you think it is for you.

Later Loves!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment