Thursday, September 1, 2011

Target Trim Trip

Great deals today, to bad I couldn't get them all my original plan didn't go as well as I thought it would but here are the deals I did get:

All small & mighty "after the rain" Detergent 40 load 
Temporary Price Cut for $3.99 for 32 oz. (but I snagged a 25% bonus bottle pushed in the back)
           2-All small & mighty $1/1 (target web coupon) exp. 9/3 combined with
           2-$1/1 any All small and mighty detergent (manufacture coupon) exp. 8/31
This trimmed my price down to $3.98 for 2 when I combined all 4 of my coupons.

*Neutrogena Facial Cleansing Bar 3.5 oz.              *[Money Maker] 
Regular Price $1.97 
           1- Neutrogena Facial skin care item $1/1 {excludes travel size} (target web coupon) exp. 10/4  
           1- $1/1 any Neutrogena Facial Skin Care item (manufacture coupon) exp. 11/30
This trimmed my price down to FREE for 1 box with a .03 cent overage (but Target doesn't give overage or add to your purchase so you lose that from your coupons)

Olay "Shea Butter" Single Bar & Satin Care Shave Gel 7 oz.
Regular Price Olay .97 cents and Satin Care $1.97
          4- BOG1 Free Buy one Olay body wash, bar, or hand and body lotion, get one Satin Care Free 
             (manufacture coupon) exp. 8/31
             make sure you read fine print of coupon (Limit 4 coupons in the same shopping trip)
This deal trimmed my price down to $3.88 for 8 items 4 bars of soap at .97 cents and 4 shave gel at $1.97 for FREE. I thought that was a pretty great deal myself.

Up & Up nail polish remover 6 fl oz.
Regular Price .97 cents
         1- Up & Up nail polish remover .50 cent off (target Catalina coupon) exp. 9/5 
This trimmed my price down to .47 cents for 1 bottle of polish remover. 

Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Shampoo 12.6 fl oz.
Regular Price $3.79
         1- Free Pantene shampoo or conditioner coupon (mailed manufactured coupon) exp. 9/30
This trimmed my price down to Free for 1 bottle of shampoo deal make for me.

*Degree Men & Women Antiperspirants .50 oz. (trial size)     *[Money Maker]
Regular Price .97 cents
        1- $1 any Degree men or women antiperspirant's (manufacturer coupon) exp. 8/31
This trimmed my price to FREE with .03 cent overage can we say Money Maker. 

*Papermate Erasable Pen 4 ct.
Clearance Price .75 cents Original Price $1.50
         1- $1 any Papermate pen (manufacture coupon) exp. 8/31
I stumbled across this deal and fortunately had my coupon ready to go. This deal was a major money maker for today to bad the overage could not have been used. This trimmed my price down to FREE with .25 cents overage. 

Starkist Tuna Pouch 2.6 oz.
Temporary Price Cut .90 cents Original Price $1.09
         1- Save .50 cents on Starkist Pouch Product (manufacture coupon) exp. 8/31
This trimmed my price down to .40 cents for 1 tuna pouch.

The Grand Total for everything I purchased was $8.73 for 17 items. This wasn't my completely free deal but i got some great deals.
My last unexpected deals were these items: 

Clearance Paul Frank Trunks $1.98


Room Essential 3-drawer Cart for only $7.70
Great Deal!!
Hope you enjoyed my starting debut for the last day of the month purchases, Looking forward to sharing many more great deal with all of you.

             Later Loves!!


No comments:

Post a Comment