Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Walmart Trip


Hey Trimmers,

Today I needed to make a quick trip with one of my Slick Deals to Walmart to get my FREE 16x20 Matte Poster. Yes I said FREE, for this size picture you are usually paying like $15 or more I only had to pay .60 cent taxes which is fine by me.

Here is the deal:

Free 16 x 20 poster print - Walmart (Order online and in-store pickup) valid through 10/31/2011
Good morning all! Received an email this morning that included a coupon for a FREE 16 x 20 matte poster print.

I have attached the coupon and it is valid until October 31, 2011.

The coupon states:
Only valid for an order placed online at walmart.com/photo.
To be valid for promotion, the only item in this order can be one 16x20 poster. Must pay in-store at photo counter. Present coupon at the time of order pickup. Limit one coupon per customer.

Click this link to get the coupon deal: Walmart Poster Coupon
Please don't take advantage of such a great deal it will mess it up for others who appreciate it. 
Thanks


Trimmers in addition to this great deal above I did some extra shopping with coupons of course. I purchased a 1- Anchor Mixing Bowl 4 qt.  and 4- Schick disposable razor "Value Price" 12 pack. I printed:
         
Anchor 4 q. Mixing Bowl $4.97
Schick disposable razors with 2 bonus razors $1.97 
         2- $6 off any 2 Schick disposable razors printable coupons
                  (Subtotal came to $12.85 before coupons and overage.)
This trims my total to FREE plus overage leaving me to pay only $1.63 including my tax

Later Loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment