Thursday, September 15, 2011

I'm a New Vocalpoint Member!!



Hey Trimmers, 


   Today was a regular day for me with my son today just relaxing and scanning the net. I stumbled upon a blogger that mentioned a website known as Vocalpoint. I researched the website and found it quite intriguing so I joined and I  am gonna test it out and let you know what I think about it. 
      You might ask what is Vocalpoint so let me tell you, from what I have learned so far Vocalpoint is a sampling site created by Proctor & Gamble to promote word-of-mouth advertising by sending out samples and coupons.
In some reviews some say the send awesome high-value coupons (even coupons for FREE products!) and fun samples, at no cost to you.
It is definitely worth the couple of minutes it takes to register! Come along and join me in my journey to finding my own Vocalpoint.




Later Loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment