Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Target Freebies!!!


Hey Trimmers,

Sorry I'm getting really behind on my posts but I said things would be random right. This weekend I had a wonderful FREE shopping Experience. I was so happy of the purchases I made because I have been waiting for one specific product for a long time. Check out my Awesome Target Freebies:


The products above were all Free for me from price cuts, coupons and Targets weekly sale.
9 Bottles of Nivea Body Wash-FREE
1 Organix Conditioner-FREE
1 Benadryl Itch Stick- $.29
2 Dove Twin pack Deodorant-FREE

Trim Deals:
Nivea Body wash $3 sale
Regular Price: unsure
9- $1 any Nivea item Target Web Coupon and
9- $2 Nivea product manufacture coupon
Now you do the math $2+$1= $3worth of coupons for a item on sale for $3 so that trims my budget to FREE!! Whoo Hoo.

Organix Conditioner $1.97 clearance
Regular Price $5.97
1- $2 organix manufacture coupon
This trimmed my deal to FREE with $.03 overage.

Benadryl Itch Stick $2.29 regular price
1- $2 Benadryl item manufacture coupon
This trimmed my deal to almost free but not quite to $.29 total to pay.

2 Dove Deodorant Twin pack $2.48 each clearance
Regular Price $6.98
2- $3 off any Dove deodorant item 
This trimmed my deal to free, Free, FREE!!

My total of purchased product came to $.59 with tax included. Great deal and shopping with the hubby.

Later Loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment