Friday, September 2, 2011

Target Trim Deal

Hey Trimmers, Today I was a little busy but I made another Target stop once again I purchased another Lime Green "Room Essential" 3-drawer cart and also tagged along 2 FREE Cascade Complete dishwasher packs. I also purchased a few other necessary items that were not budget trimmers. Here are my deals of the day:
My Trim Deal

2-Cascade Complete action packs 4ct. FREE
1-Room Essential 3-drawer Cart $7.70






Cascade Complete Action Packs 4ct. 
Price Cut for .97 cents Original Price $1.09
          2- $1/1 any Cascade Complete Action Pack (manufacture coupon) exp. 9/30
This trimmed my price to FREE for 2 [4 ct. packs] with a possible .03 cent overage no thanks to Target(I still love them), go to Walmart and PM and you might get the overage on your total. 

Well that was just a quick stop and go trip I thought I would share.

Later Loves!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment